What is BPI Express Online?
BPI Express Online is the online banking facility site of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), where clients or customers can take control over their finances without having to go to the BPI branch. It can easily be accessed using a computer, a tablet, or a smart phone with internet connection.
How to enroll in BPI Express Online
- Type www.bpiexpressonline.com on your Internet browser.
- Under Personal Login, click Enroll Now.
- Choose the type of account that you want to enroll (ATM, passbook, or credit card) and click Continue.
- Click the option if you’re Within or Outside the Philippines and click Continue.
- Read the Internet Banking Service Agreement and click I Agree at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the form with your personal account information including:
- Account Number
- Joint Account Indicator (JAI) – the 2-digit number located at the lower right hand corner of your ATM card right across your name.
- Type of Account – Savings or Checking Account
- Provide the required information in the Express Online Registration Form including:
- User ID
- Personal Profile
- Activate your Enrollment in any BPI ATM
- Insert your BPI ATM Card
- Choose Special Services
- Activate Enrollments
- Express Online
Once your account is activated, you can start using BPI Express Online.
I also created a video tutorial on how to enroll in BPI Express Online.
Why you need to enroll your BPI Online?
BPI Express Online has made it so much easier and convenient for most of us to do the following:
- View your balances real-time like your savings account, checking account, credit card account, investments, or loans.
- Transfer Funds or Money to other people’s accounts that are enrolled in BPI Express Online or transfer funds between your own deposit accounts if you have more than one account with BPI.
- Pay your utility bills and loans online. No need to go to the Merchant’s office or to any Bayad Center to do this.
- Set appointment online for transactions like deposit, withdrawal, or encashment before going to any BPI branch. This saves so much of your precious time.
- View your Prepaid Car balance quickly and there’s no need to log in to your online account to do this.
- Apply for a deposit account, credit card, Prepaid card account, or loans (auto or housing loan) online.
- Request for a Stop Payment order of issued checks real time or Re-order check books.
- Request for copies of financial documents and other credit card related services.
- Request for Credit Card replacement, conversion, increase in credit limit, reactivation and other Credit Card services.
- Update your billing address online.
Almost anything that you need to do in a BPI branch can now be done online in BPI Express Online (bpiexpressonline) with just a few clicks. So why bother going to the bank when you can do it at the comfort of your own home? Not only will you save money for your transpo but also your time and effort going there, which you’d rather spend doing other more important tasks.
Source: BPI Express Online