Do you know that aside from your BPI credit card, you can also pay your HSBC and Citibank credit cards through BPI Express Online?
Well, you read it right! I have personally tried it and it’s very easy to do and of course it’s convenient because we don’t have to go to different banks to pay our bills.
But before we could pay our HSBC and Citibank credit card bills online, we need to enroll our accounts first to our BPI Express Online account.
Here’s how to do it:
- Login to your BPI Express Online account by clicking on Personal Login.
If you don’t have an account yet, you have to register it first before you can access your online account. Make sure your information is correct before you click Submit.
- Hover your mouse over Payments and Reloading.
Under that, click on Bills Payment.
Click on Enroll Credit Cards or Loans.
- You’ll see the form where you can enroll your credit cards or loan accounts.
Choose your ATM card number. If you have more than one accounts on BPI, you just have to choose one from the list.
- Enter your Joint Account Indicator or JAI number, which is the two-digit number located at the lower right portion of your ATM card right across your name.
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the options for non-BPI credit cards or non-loan accounts.
You’ll see a special instruction that says,
Enrollment of some credit cards and loan accounts requires your signature and other documents.
Here are the documentation requirements:
- For all non- BPI credit cards and non-loan BPI accounts, signed enrolllment form and photocopy of latest statement of account or credit card (front only).
- Enter the Company name, Citibank, then your Account Name, your Reference Number which is either your Customer Number or Credit Card Number.
If you have HSBC, just type HSBC then the Account Name and the Customer or Credit Card Number.
As of this writing, BPI only accepts Citibank and HSBC payments through their BPI Express Online facility.
- After filling out the form, just click Submit or Continue and it will ask you to print the form.
- Once you have the physical form, just affix your signature and bring this form personally to the nearest bank or you can also submit this through mail. If you choose to submit this form personally to the nearest BPI branch, just approach one of their staff and they will be the one to process the enrollment of your non-BPI credit cards.
- Once it’s processed successfully, you may now start paying your Citibank or HSBC credit cards using BPI Express Online.
Now, here are the Steps on How to Pay your non-BPI credit cards
- Hover your mouse over Payments and Reloading, then Bills Payments, then click on Pay Bills Today.
- Click the drop-down menu and click on CTCC for Citibank credit card or HKBVSA for HSBC credit card. If these two non-BPI credit cards are not yet showing up on the list, it means to say that the enrollment was not yet processed. You have to wait until it shows up on the list before you could pay your Citibank or HSBC credit cards using BPI Express Online.
- Once it’s on the list, Enter the amount that you want to pay for that credit card.
Under My account, choose the account where you want to get the money from for the payment of your non-BPI credit card. You don’t need to write any reference number but under Remarks, you can put in anything that would remind you of what the payment was for.
- Click Submit and a confirmation page will come up on the screen where you have to review all the details and if everything is correct, just click Confirm or Submit.
- To check if it was successful, you may check your account balance and you should also receive an email about your transaction.
That’s how you enroll and pay your non-BPI credit cards using BPI Express Online. You don’t have to go to HSBC or Citibank to pay your bills. With BPI Express Online, you certainly can pay your HSBC and Citibank credit card bills online and at the comfort of your home. But of course, make sure that you have enough balance in your savings account to make the payment successful. 🙂