Are you interested to learn about the stock market and how to invest in it?
Do you want to know how it really works and how you can get started?
Do you want to know what stocks should you pick and why?
Is it a good time to buy or sell stocks now that the market is down?
Do you want to learn how to read chart patterns and market trends and apply it on your stock market trading?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you’re at the right page.
Manila Workshops and Marvin Germo are bringing back the most attended Stock Smarts workshop series last year and this time it’s packed with 6 practical and interactive training sessions that makes it the most complete and comprehensive stock market training program in Manila this year.
PROGRAM OUTLINE & SCHEDULE:
Module 1 – Basics of Stock Market (P3,000)
February 6, 2016 (Sat) / 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Learn the basics of the stock market and how it works. This is a perfect workshop if you want to know how to get started in the stock market and why you should invest in it. Our speaker is really good at simplifying concepts and you will surely understand how the stock market works even if you have no accounting or technical background or even if you haven’t heard of this before.
Module 2 – Fundamental Analysis (P3,000)
February 6, 2016 (Sat) / 1:30PM-5:30PM
- There are over 200 stocks in the Philippine Stock Exchange. Knowing what stocks to pick and why you pick them will help you in your stock market venture.
Module 3 – Portfolio Management (P3,000)
February 13, 2016 (Sat) / 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Learn the basics of proper stock allocation, stock re-balancing, how many stocks should you have in your portfolio and how to manage your fund passively by looking at it from a portfolio management perspective.
Module 4 – Basics of Technical Analysis (P3,000)
February 13, 2016 (Sat) / 1:30PM-5:30PM
- Learn the basic principles of Technical Analysis. Our speaker will simplify Technical Analysis in terms that you can understand to get you started using it as one of the strategies/tools in stock market investing and trading.
Module 5 – Market Trends, Volume Related Trading, Market Phases, and Moving Averages (P3,000)
February 20, 2016 (Sat) / 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Bring out the investor in you! Learn how to read and use market trends, market phases, moving averages and volume related trading to find the perfect timing in buying and selling stocks.
Module 6 – Stock Market Trading Oscillators, Candlesticks, and Chart Patterns(P3,000)
February 20, 2016 (Sat) / 1:30PM-5:30PM
- Learn advanced Technical Analysis by knowing how to read chart patterns and using oscillators and candlesticks to maximize your gains and minimize losses in the stock market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This program is open to employees, entrepreneurs, freelancers and students who want to maximize their investments in the stock market while still focusing on their job or business.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY about Marvin Germo and his books:
Ten year olds attend Marvin Germo’s “Stock Smarts” seminar. He has such a heart for helping people understand that the stock market is not a scary monster who will eat your money. A little knowledge from him goes a long way.
– Maricar Reyes-Poon, Actress/Model
“Marvin is right, if our Philippine stock market is made up of mostly foreign investors, I believe it’s time to take part in the growth of our own beloved market! Time to be Stock Smart!”
– Rich Alvarez, PBA Player
“In my decade of work as a journalist, no one has made the stock market sound so interesting and easy as Marvin has. .”
– Bernadette Reyes, Senior Correspondent, GMA7
Marvin’s first book was an instant bestseller as it gave valuable lessons on the stock market and investing in very easy to understand layman’s language. The second book is written at a very opportune time—the Philippines is taking off and is forecast to be entering a period of strong growth for the next decade or so. With increasing wealth, people are looking for options for their hard-earned money, but may be jittery as the road ahead is never straight. This book should help reassure you, when the inevitable dips and valleys come.”
– Riza Mantaring, CEO, Sun Life Financial
“Some people have a gift of simplifying the intimidating and making the elusive approachable. Marvin is one of them. Marvin’s new book is a fresh take on how investors, both beginners and veterans, can raise their chances of making money in the stock market. It is both inspirational and instructional. His investing approach will set you up on a new path of owning your dreams.”
– Mike Oyson, CFA, CEO, BPI Trade
“Definitely a great read at a great time just when the Philippines and its middle class are regaining the lost ground of recent decades; presents a very practical approach to understanding the complex intricacies and not-so-apparent risks of the stock market. Most importantly, it gives the small guy a fighting chance”
– David Ingles, Anchor, Bloomberg TV
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Marvin Germo, RFP, ECE, is a Registered Financial Planner, best selling book author, and one of the most passionate personal finance experts in the country. His energy and zeal to educate people has transformed ordinary consumers into investors.
He is best known for his ability to simplify complicated investment concepts and it made him one of the most sought after financial speakers here and abroad.
He has been interviewed in several TV and radio stations including Bloomberg Philippines, The ABS-CBN News Channel, Studio 23, GMA7, GMA News TV, TV 5, PTV 4, UNTV, DZMM Tele Radyo, 99.5 Play FM, 702 DZAS, 94.7 Mellow, 1067 Energy FM. He also appeared in print media such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Manila Bulletin, and Metro Magazine.
Whole Program with 6 Modules (Recommended) – P14,000
Any 5 Modules – P12,000
Any 4 Modules – P10,000
Any 3 Modules – P8,000
Any 2 Modules – P5,000
Any 1 Module – P3,000
TBA (Makati or Taguig Area)
For registration and reservation of slots, please visit our EVENT PAGE or contact me at 0925-5624526.